View All Airport JobsAirport
Leading multinational Courier and Logistic Company currently looking for Cargo Manager.
- Managing the cargo staff at Karachi Station at all.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the cargo operations over all (from Customer Airlines’ Perspective).
- Liaise on behalf of the regulatory bodies such as but not limited to CAA, Customs, ANF, ASF and FIA.
- Develops export compliance audit work plans and performs associated internal compliance. Interested candidate may send resume
- Identifies client/consignees issues, develops resolutions and provides guidance to senior management on resolving those issues.
- Develops compliance manuals, procedures, policies and internal controls.
- Ensure at all times that the handling of shipments of Dangerous Goods fully comply with the current edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods
- Regulations and are loaded in accordance with the same.
- Provides leadership and coordinates the administration of export licenses and agreements ensuring adherence to Company policy, and appropriate laws and regulations.
- Overall Administrative control of both Import and Export Operations in Karachi.
- Salary: 80k-120k
- Experience: 7 to 9 Years relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A