We are seeking applications for the post of “Assistant Manager Controlling”. The incumbent will be responsible to oversee, analyze and control the financial performance of our core products for different trade lanes to finalize monthly profit & loss and budgeting & rolling forecast statements.
- Build strong coordination with air freight product team for timely payments to IATA CASS / Non – CASS Airlines.
- Generate accurate costing and GSC through coordination with air freight product team to post CASS invoices in Cargowise1 software.
- Assist line manager to prepare statistics journals from CargoWise1 software for further reporting in accounting software.
- Preparation of GP recon at month end to review and finalize for timely EBIT reporting.
- Responsible for reconciliation between operational and accounting software.
- Prepare initial working of sales incentive for further submission to HR.
- Assist line manager in developing customer profitability reports for further submission to products / sales teams.
- Coordinate with custom clearance team for unbilled duty & taxes and vendor costing disputes, if any.
- Support payable team in actualization of custom clearance vendor cost and duty & taxes.
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills, high achievement drive and ability of taking initiative.
- Knowledge and experience of corporate reporting tools and systems.
- Must have good management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong command over Microsoft Office and other related software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant working experience in logistics / freight forwarding industry at multinational or renowned local company.
- Must have professional accountancy qualification (ACCA / ICMA / CIMA) Or Master’s degree in relevant field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A