View All Dubai Islamic Bank JobsDubai Islamic Bank
To proactively create and exploit business opportunities to sell credit cards to DIB and non-DIB customers by delivering an unbiased, competent, timely and problem free services for high customer satisfaction as well as to cross sell other bank’s product as and when required in order to achieve business targets.
- To sell DIB credit cards and cross sell the other products to the specified target segment to achieve the set sales targets on a monthly basis.
- To conduct daily field visits and provide daily sales report with all customers details.
- To analyze documents submitted by the customers in order to ensure Documents are error free and as per SOP.
- To attend all the meetings with TL, SM, NSM on performance reviews.
- To maintain effective business relation with clients to enhance customer service image of DIB.
- To take ownership of the customer’s complaint resolution, report indicators, Set by managers accurately at the required frequency.
- To provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of Products, Services, Processes which may either reduce TAT, cost or enhance customer satisfaction.
- To ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgment and by complying with credit and product parameters to complete all formalities and documentation in line with SOP manuals and Shari’ah principles.
- To prepare regular Sales reports and obtain & provide market, customer and competitor information and feedback to management to facilitate decision making.
Qualification & Experience:
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 – 2 Years experience in Sales Function preferably in reputed banks & Financial institution.
- Education: High School and above
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A