View All Khushhali Bank JobsKhushhali Bank
- Responsible for Asset & Liability business growth, business planning, lead branch effectively to ensure achievement of sales and profitability objectives, manage customer relationships to meet internal service standards, enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
- Ensure complaints are handled in a fair and speedy manner taking into account the criteria of Transparency, Accessibility and Effectiveness.
- Ensure complaints are handled in compliance according to the Complaints Handling Policy & Procedures and ensure coordination/follow up with all departments for resolution of complaints based on SBP guidelines.
- Determine root causes of recurring complaints and formulate improvements to mitigate them.
- Complaint Handling Database, Customer Communication & Record Keeping
- Maintain complaint data base on daily basis and prepare periodic reports for onward submission to the management and State Bank after the review of line Manager.
- Ensure that 100% customers are informed regarding status of their complaints on timely basis as defined by SBP
- Ensure complete documentation of customer complaints.
- Complaints Resolution Satisfaction:
- Ensure at-least 90% of the complaints handled by CHO are resolved within TAT
- To ensure regular follow ups and escalation with concern units regarding complaints which exceed their specified TAT.
- Ensure to collate and maintain database on monthly basis for all complaints logged through other channels including branches, area office, regional office, SBP, BMP, FIA, etc.
- Preparation and submission of monthly comprehensive report for all complaints on monthly basis reflecting different aspects including nature of complaints, recurring complaints, exceeding TAT, internal & external frauds, complaints against specific service or product, etc.
- According to Prospects, complaint’s officer should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as maintain a professional attitude and smart personal appearance, is also required.
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- Courteous yet assertive, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to ‘self-start’ and organize a complex workload and work to strict deadlines Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience, Preference will be given to Financial Institution exposure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Commerce or relevant from a recognized institution.
Company: Khushhali Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bhakkar, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A