View All Punjab Government JobsPunjab Government
Responsible for the overall project delivery from the initiation to closure.
- Responsible for keeping a close eye on project deliverables.
- Ensuring the optimal quality/ standard are maintained by each corresponding roles.
- Ensuring that each milestone is achieved within due course of time without compromising quality of work.
- Taking decisions over phase wise strategic implementation of project.
- Management of development team and keeping close eye on staff KPIs.
- Ensuring that the strategies/deliverable are free from any constraint and Government rules and Regulations are being followed throughout the program.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Any other duty/ responsibility assigned by the management.
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 16 Years of Education
Company: Punjab Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A