View All Summit Bank JobsSummit Bank
The AVP, Portfolio Manager will work with one or more assigned Loan Officers
- (Relationship Managers) on a specific portfolio
- providing high-level support services in the areas of credit analysis
- document review
- loan accounting
- and portfolio and relationship management.
- Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal laws and banking regulations
- Responsible for managerial
- and supervision of Associate Business Client Advisors.
- . Assists in the management of day-to-day details for large or complex relationships,maintaining contact with clients and resolving issues. Independently manages smallerclient relationships.
- Provide supervision and direction to Associate Business Client Advisors. Responsible for providing general directing in following areas coaching, counseling, approving time and attendance, and training to direct reports.
- Provide overall responsibility for successful initiating, planning, designing, executing, monitoring and controlling closure of assigned bank projects.
- Actively participates in client meetings with loan officers or with borrowers individually
- Develops relationship with borrowers establishing themselves as a primary point of contact for questions and issue resolution.
- Performs comprehensive analysis of credit reports, business and personal tax returns, financial statements, cash flows, and pricing analysis. Independently researches and analyzes borrower, company and industry data.
- Independently prepares complete written analyses of borrowers’ financial condition and presentation materials, demonstrating full understanding of analysis results and independently following up to obtain clarification when required.
- Discusses and recommends pricing and loan structure to loan officer and/or client. Presents facts and offers creative solutions to meet the borrowing needs of our clients.
- Independently works with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain correct and accurate documents to fully protect the financial institutions interests in the credit relationship.
- Completes and approves credits in conformance with Loan Policy and within authorized limits and with satisfactory turnaround times on all credit requests.
- Independently reviews loan documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to approval conditions.
- Provides excellent personal customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time contributes to the overall profitability of the Bank through cost controls and expense monitoring.
- Applies good judgment in decision making and sees beyond immediate assignments and acts on opportunities and problem areas.
- Performs position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Works according to established schedules, arriving on time and with a positive attitude.
- Supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the Bank through outside activities.
- Any other duties as defined by management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work related experience should consist of finance, accounting or business management.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or related curriculum, should be applicable to finance, accounting or business.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in similar capacity.
Company: Summit Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A