- This position is responsible for managing the Learning and Development of the Organization. Supporting the design, development, and implementation of management, leadership, and succession development programs and tools for the organization.
- Management of organizational learning & development activities;
- Plan, develop and implement trainings that address organization-wide and unit-specific training and development needs;
- Assess and determine the quality and content of training including course design, instruction, program evaluations, training materials and learning reinforcement strategies to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving goals and objectives of the organization;
- Assessment of External Training Houses- proposals;
- Consult with department/unit leaders on organization design and effectiveness, team, Organization, and business issues, talent development and leadership development;
- Partner with training houses to build the relevant soft skill across the organization and evaluate their effectiveness;
- Manage the design and implementation of performance management tools, Techniques, and training across the organization;
- Provide tools, resources, support and training to support employee career development and progression;
- Management of Internal Facilitator Program;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time Management
- Pro-active Approach
- Takes Initiatives
- Attention to Detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint, Explorer and Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- Atleast 2 – 5 years of work experience in roles related to HR preferably in Organizational Development.
- Must be a graduate with minimum 16 years of education from a well reputed university.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A