Individuals who want to lead their lives with pride or have the passion and courage to serve their country can join Pak Army. It is not difficult to apply for Pak Army jobs as now every young patriotic person can join the Pakistan Military force and pursue their career in the field as a captain or a soldier to serve their motherland. There is no gender discrimination as they provide job opportunities to females as well. If you are matric base and concerned about your qualification before applying for your dream job, do not worry because it is the minimum education requirement. You can visit their official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk to get the latest job updates and for online registration.
Go to Job Section
For More Armed Forces Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Join Pakistan Army
Short Details of Pakistan Army
Pakistan Army is the largest and most respectable army in the Muslim world. It is the sixth-largest and one of the strongest armies worldwide. It came into existence after the separation from India in August 1947. Pakistan Armed forces are well-known for their determination, bravery, patriotism, and discipline. They perform their tasks courageously and in an excellent manner and are ready to sacrifice their beloved country’s lives. It has a large number of women serving on different positions since its formation. It is their first and foremost responsibility and constitutional duty to defend the state borders and ensure their country’s safety.
Available Positions (Update)
- Corps of Signals
- Army Education Corps
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Corps of Engineers
- Civil Driver
- Corps of Electrical
- Sweeper (Sanitary Worker)
- Mechanical Engineers
- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Benefits and Salary
Pakistan Army provides a lot of facilities to its employees and their families. Military personnel are paid according to the ranks and years of service, and his pay most likely increases based on the year of service. Several advantages to join Pak Army are mentioned below.
- Handsome salary packages
- Job and career security
- Chances of progress
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunity
- Lifetime pension after retirement
- Health care facilities and medical insurance
- Post-retirement job opportunities
- Travel opportunities and discounts
- Education facilities for children
- Excellent working environment
- Disciplined lifestyle
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army 2021
If you are eager to serve your country and want to join the Pak Army but are unsure where to begin or whether you are eligible to apply or not, then go through procedure details and read further about the eligibility criteria to avail of the lifetime opportunity.
- Candidates who have passed FA/FSc or equivalent with 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have the nationality of Pakistan or should be permanent residents of Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Kashmir.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years to 27 years.
- The applicant’s minimum height requirement is more than 5ft 6inches (5″ 6′), and weight must be according to the body mass.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for the medical, physical, academic, and intelligence tests.
- The marital status of the candidate should be unmarried at the time of registration.
- All original educational certificates and mark sheets are required at the time of application.
How to Join PAK Army Jobs?
Are you a passionate and patriotic individual who has always dreamed about serving his nation by joining the Pakistan Army but clueless about how you can apply or whether you have to submit an application or a resume? You do not have to worry as we covered every detail for you. If you want to apply for Pak Army Jobs, you can get registered by clicking the link given below; it will redirect you to their official website. You can create your account on their page by entering your name, CNIC, and educational record. You will be informed about the date for a written test that will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. After the conduction of the tests, selected candidates will get a call for the interview. For further inquiries, you can visit their website.
Below we have listed various options from which you can find job of your interest and expertise.
|Commissioned Officers||Lahore, Punjab||View & Apply|
|Captains Cadet||Rawalpindi, Punjab||View & Apply|
|Army Education Corps||Karachi, Sindh||View & Apply|
|Army Education Corps||Multan, Punjab||View & Apply|